Thursday, August 13, 2009

Greater Baltimore MD Alumnae Chapter

When I first found out that we were going to be moving to Baltimore, I checked on the National Chi Omega website to see if there was a Baltimore alum group. There is one, and I came into contact with some of the members. Evan and I went to a Chi Omega BBQ back in July (I believe I mentioned that in a previous post). Anyway, last night I went to an organizational meeting - the alum group out here is not an "official" alum chapter, so we're going through the process to become one. Although I enjoyed my time in Chi Omega during college, I always looked forward to graduating, so the numerous meetings and activities would stop. However, I've found that I just can't let go! I'm excited to use my knowledge of Chi Omega to help the Baltimore alumnae chapter get started. It's also a great way to meet people! I created a website for the group - the link is below. Obviously the website is only in the beginning steps, but I think it will turn into something great!

Greater Baltimore MD Alumnae Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment