Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Broken Glass & Waking Up Late

So here's two great stories that showcase high moments for both of us. After enjoying a wonderul late dinner on Sunday night, I went to the kitchen to start rinsing off the dishes. All of a sudden...CRASH. I look over at Evan who is standing still looking at the shattered glass surrounding him, while hold a broken drinking glass. He can't remember exactly what happened - just that he thinks it started to slip and he tried to catch it and hit the table. So anyway, I notice blood on his hand and he covers it up and won't show me! That's when I knew that it was pretty bad because he kept telling me to stop trying to look. After much convincing, I was able to see the cut on his finger and it definitely called for stitches (well, probably one stitch) - it was very deep! He refused to go to the hospital, and the next morning he found some super glue and glued his finger together. I think it actually worked!

Story 2: I had the LONGEST day of my life yesterday. I was up at 4:30 working on stuff for an interview that I had on Tuesday at 5:00 (which I went straight to after leaving my temp. position). Anyway, I was tired last night. I went to bed at 9:30 and passed out! So of course, when my alarm went off at 6:00 this morning, I just wasn't feeling it. Next thing I know it's 7:01 and I leave for work at 7:15. Do the math - crazy morning, huh?!? But I'm here now (and obviously working so hard, since I'm updating the blog!). I actually arrived at 8:03, so only 3 minutes late. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment