Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Phase 3 Emergency

Baltimore is now in a Phase 3 Emergency Plan. This states that only city-authorized vehicles are allowed on the streets. This means we can't even go outside and WALK down the street. The city has shut down! 

This is just pure madness - the local channels have been reporting this storm all day. I'm not even kidding when I say that no "regularly scheduled programming" was on the air today. News anchors were asking people to send them emails of what they're baking and cooking. I just had to laugh...

We haven't been outside to take pictures yet. The wind is blowing pretty hard - it's kind of a white-out. Hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow morning, so I can take some pictures!

Johns Hopkins already called off school for tomorrow - I have a feeling I'll be working from home again. That will be day #5 of that (it started last Friday!). 

We'll be sure to keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment