Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Olympics!

First of all, we finally had a normal day today! I went back to work, and Evan's classes started back up. Some of the streets in Baltimore are still a mess - there's just nowhere to put snow when you're in the middle of a big city with narrow streets - yuck. The main roads are decent, so that's good. It's actually snowing right now - I'm not sure how much we're supposed to get. I'm just trying to ignore it...maybe it will go away!

Second, Happy Winter Olympic Games - woohoo! I love the Olympics. We watched the entire opening ceremonies - and the major fail that Canada experienced while lighting the cauldron. Oops! We've been watching the games every day, and plan on doing so until the end. It's just so exciting - we love it. 

It's crazy to think that once the Olympics get over, it will basically be March. I think I can hear warmer weather calling our names...it's more a muffled sound, off in the distance...but it's there!

Hope you're all staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment