Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sarah!

At this time tomorrow, I'll be hanging out with one of my dearest friends, Sarah Haskell! She flies in tomorrow and will be staying until Monday night - and I could not be any happier! I'll of course write about our weekend, so you'll be able to read about the fun things that we will do!

This week has flown by. I think it has something to do with this whole "9-5 real job" thing. I seriously feel like it was just last weekend, and here we are again - tomorrow is Friday! The job is going well. I'm finally starting to work on my own stuff, which is great. It is such a fast-paced atmosphere, and there is always something to do, so the days go by quickly.

Evan started the fall semester at Hopkins on Wednesday. He had hospital rotations and a few classes this summer, but the official semester began this week. The classes seem to be going well, and he's definitely interested in what he's learning. He'll actually be heading to Philadelphia tomorrow to meet with a surgeon about a potential project, so that's very exciting! It's weird that he's going to Philly for the day. We're still adjusting to the fact that so many BIG cities are so close to each other out this way....oh, the East Coast...

And for super exciting news: Evan's cousin, Dottie, got engaged tonight! We are so excited for her and Brandon! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment