Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hairspray, Sunday & Chicken Cacciatore

I received two free tickets to Hairspray at The Lyric Opera House from Urbanite, so Evan and I got to experience the musical in all its glory last Friday night. We went to a production of it while it was in Lincoln two years (Evan surprised me!) and I've been in love ever since (with the musical and with Evan!). When we found out we were moving to Baltimore last spring, I couldn't help but bust out the chorus to "Good morning, Baltimore!" Needless to say, I'm a fan. Friday night's showing was absolutely terrific, and we appreciate having had the opportunity to go.

Sunday was just as wonderful - I love Sunday mornings! We got up early to head to Trader Joe's and got our grocery shopping done. We stopped by Starbuck's for some coffee (thanks mom, dad and Grandpa Rogers - all who gave us Starbuck's gift cards!). After we got home and unloaded the groceries, it was time for church. All in all, a great morning!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already - this week is flying by. Although Evan hasn't officially started classes back up, he has been working with his team on their project. So we're both back into the routine of everything.

I'm looking forward to dinner tonight - a new recipe! Chicken Cacciatore in the crock pot - I'll be post the recipe and pictures on my food blog later this week. I'm excited to get home tonight and not have to worry about fixing dinner - it will already be done! Hope everyone's week is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment