Monday, January 25, 2010

Another weekend down...

Wow. We're now in the last week of January - I can't believe it!

Evan and I had another great weekend here in Smaltimore (yes, Smaltimore - the locals call it that because it's so small - which we've come to realize, it is!). Katie Madsen, my dearest friend, was in College Park, MD for a few days, so we were able to see her on Saturday. We spent time touring University of Maryland's campus with her and Josh Alvarez - who also went to UNL and ventured out to the East. It was wonderful.

I decided that Sundays are my baking days and I love it (and I think Evan enjoys what comes of it!). Yesterday I made pretzel chocolate chip cookies - yummy!

My dad will be out in D.C. for a few days in early February. We're hoping that everything works out, and we'll be able to see him. My mom and him made it back safely from their travels to Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - they had a great time.

Enjoy the last week of January - February here we come (bring on the Winter Olympics!).

No comments:

Post a Comment