Wednesday, November 18, 2009

California & Nebraska

Hello, all! I can't believe my last post was on Halloween - my goodness, that was a long time ago. We've been enjoying life since then. Evan flew to San Francisco last week for a North American Spine Society conference - he went with his fellow team members in his program. Highlights include a bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge and Napa Valley wine tasting. Needless to say, I was quite jealous. Not to be outdone, I had to plan a little trip for myself - I just couldn't stay in Baltimore for a week without Evan. So I blessed Nebraska with my presence, and it was amazing! I got to see my grandpa and Barb on Thursday, had coffee with Sarah and Liz Friday morning, stopped by Chi Omega to bring back old memories, met my nephew, had K-State ice cream with Ashley and Nathan, saw my grandparents in Milford and my in-laws in Omaha before I left on Sunday. Of course, I spent just about every moment with my parents! Jam-packed, but oh so fun!

We're back to grind here in Baltimore. We have friends, Chad & Tanya, coming to visit us this weekend. We're excited for their arrival (and hope they don't mind sleeping on couches!). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment